From September 23 to November 10, 2019, the Richmond 300 Team hosted Community Consultation #2 to gain input on the draft Master Plan content:
- Hosted/spoke at over 60 meetings
- Engaged with over 1,400 people all over Richmond
- Collected over 1,000 surveys on the Activity Centers
- Received 30 written letters or emails from individuals and organizations with comments on the draft content
- Logged 426 comments on the interactive draft Future Land Use and draft Future Connections
If you would like to reach the Richmond 300 team, please email richmond300[at]richmondgov.com or call 804-646-6348.
In late-November we will release a Community Consultation #2 report that will be emailed to our email list and posted on our website at www.richmond300.com/consult.
From December to February, we will review, reconcile, and respond to all the comments and surveys we received as we create the draft Richmond 300 Master Plan document which will include maps, diagrams, photographs, charts, and other supporting imagery.
In February 2020 we will release the draft Master Plan for public comment and review, and host Community Consultation #3. After we end Community Consultation #3, we will again review, reconcile, and respond to the new round of comments as we create the final Master Plan document for introduction to City Council and Planning Commission for adoption. Review the entire process here.